Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Thursday 30 March 2017

I'm So Lucky To Share My Life With You" - Mikel Obi's Partner, Olga Recollects How She Met Him

by obejiibeabuchi  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  09:00:00

 Olga, the mother of Mikel's twin daughters, took to her IG page minutes ago to celebrate their read more.......
love. Recalling how she met him at her parents house 5 years ago and how they went on their first date a year after, she wrote:
Quote
"Five years ago today you walked into my parents house and into my life. A year later on that exact day we went on our first date, you are persistent @mikel_john_obi. I am so lucky to share my life with you and our precious little peanuts. Love you #March29 #pooh1 #pooh2 #pooh3 #pooh4"


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.