Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Friday 31 March 2017

I Took You As My Own, You Owe Me Money & I Never Collected My Percentage From Your Shows Says Danku

by obejiibeabuchi  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  00:45:00

Danku also called the singer an ingrate he brought out of the gutters.The beef between Rayce and his former read more.......
manager, Yusuf Adebola a.k.a Danku lingers on with the latter going on another social media rant. According to Danku, Rayce is an ingrate who he brought out of the gutters. In his words,
Quote
‘I will like to use this medium to address Rayce and Jebon Records. Before Jebon came in, I took you as my own, and let you use my msn platform because I pitied you on the grounds that I looked for you for almost a year.
‘I still have the dead Nike shoes I took off your feet before funding your wardrobe.‘Some bastards in the industry I helped to build with 16 hardworking years of my life, have decided to destroy my image and my precious family name. ‘They have caused me pain because I helped make them and their selfish ungrateful asses by making allegations upon allegations upon allegations about me and my brand over the years.’

Danku further claimed that Rayce is still owing him money from their contract.
Quote
‘You owe me money and I never collected my percentage from your small shows and you still have a contract we both signed,’ he said, adding, ‘Please pay up, you have my account number.’

Recall that Rayce and his record label, Jebon Records officially disassociated themselves from Danku and issued a statement to this effect. Both Rayce and Danku were each accused recently of impregnating an Ilorin-based woman. While Danku insists that Rayce is responsible, Rayce and his record label have remained mute on the issue.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.