Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Friday 19 August 2016

I Sleep With My Son's Girlfriend and Now, They are About to get Married What Should I Do

by obejiibeabuchi  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  08:10:00

The man shared his story where he told readers about his complicated affair with his son's girlfriend.
 Below is how he told it:read more......


Quote
I am in my 50s and have been married for over 25 years.  I recently met one of my only son’s girlfriends and my life has never been the same again. Her body is simply wonderful; well-stacked bosom  and glowing skin and she wears all the revealing clothes that are the rage these days. For months I fantasised about having s*x with her.
 Then she started making teasing remarks to me and flirting with me behind my son’s back.
 To cut a long story short, we are now lovers and have s*x, and I give her most of the financial support she needs.  My son is now talking about their getting engaged and the thought that she could be around permanently is killing me.  It is one thing to be bedding a casual girlfriend, but not a daughter-in-law! She said she loves my son and is quite keen on marrying him.
 What can I do to stop this marriage?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.