Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Thursday 18 August 2016

I Have Prepared Myself For Marriage and To Start Having Kids For a Man - Ruth Kadiri

by obejiibeabuchi  |  at  09:12:00



The actress said she’s looking forward to getting married and having kids.



Quote
“I’m looking forward to having kids and a family but I have no control over the timing of such things,
“There are certain things we don’t have control over and finding the right partner is one of them.
“You don’t decide when you find the right person, so wherever you find yourself at whatever point in life, it’s important to be happy at that stage.
“Of course I want to have kids, I want to have a family and I want to do it right.
“So as an individual, I’m preparing myself for that phase for when it eventually comes but for now I’m just working hard and trying to be happy.”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.