Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Thursday 18 August 2016

Armed Burglars Raid The Family House Of Miss Tourism Nigeria (Southern Queen)

by obejiibeabuchi  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  08:56:00


The ugly incident occurred just  around  1:00 am  in the early hours of yesterday..... She explains "when I was about to go to bed, I was still lying down on the chair in the parlour close to the window when I heard a deep and aggressive voice  saying  "give me read more.....
that money" repeatedly.. I got up and I checked fearlessly and I was pointed a gun on my forehead I had to step back immediately with fear...  They had already started coming towards the protector I had to wake my younger sister  up and tell her to run  to my mother's room that was where we hid before they entered... they broke the  protector .... and made their way inside the  house and started the struggle.we struggled for over 20minutes. .. they threatened to shoot my mother  and shoot me... in the process.. I was flogged with the blunt end of a cutlass and then I gave them My purse having huge amount of money and including my ATM card ... they made away with the television in the house and left...‎" I just want to alert my fellow beauty queens to be more conservative in their lifestyle and I hope these guys are brought to book''.

Watch her explain what happened in this recording below.

 





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.