Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Thursday 19 January 2017

Groom Shares Story Why His Family Didn't Attend His Wedding Because his Wife Is Disabled

by obejiibeabuchi  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  03:25:00

 Photos of Constance and her husband, Isaac melted hearts of  many Nigerians on July, 2016, when they got read more.........
married.
Isaac and Constance Obasogie shared their love story in an interview with Kemiashefonlovehaven.
Where did you meet each other?
Constance: In 2009 at the Delta State University, Abraka, where we were undergraduates. Isaac came to check on my roommate.
Isaac: I went to see a lady called Nancy because she had a message for me from my dad. As I entered the room, I observed that a particular bed was high and I asked who was using the bed. Nancy explained that her roommate is on a wheelchair. Though Constance was not around that day, as I was about leaving the room, the spirit of God told me, “Tell her that she can walk.” I told Nancy and she said, it’s true because Constance knew that she will still walk. I visited Nancy again and luckily, I met Constance.
Constance:  I had gone on a trip to Lagos and when I returned; Nancy told me what he said. In 2010, he came to check on Nancy again, who wasn’t around and I saw him for the first time. He left. He came another weekend and we started talking about me and how I coped with my challenge. He asked how I was making it to class. I explained to him that a friend helped to take me for lectures which wasn’t regular. In the first semester of my 100 level, I missed a lot of classes due to this. So, Isaac volunteered to be taking me to and fro classes and church. He now assured me that as long as he was in school, he would come to take me to class and church.  I didn’t believe him initially but he came. He was studying Physics Electronics and I studied Mass Communications. We worked around our time-tables and he would have shuttle between campus, my hostel and his



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.