Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Thursday 25 September 2014

Ronaldo: Mourinho issue is not important

by Unknown  |  in sports news at  04:18:00



The striker says he is concentrating on performing well for the Blancos, after scoring four goals in his side's 5-1 victory over Elche on Tuesday night
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo says his relationship with former coach Jose Mourinho is "not important".
The Chelsea boss made headlines last week when he revealed that he and his fellow Portuguese have not remained in touch since leaving Santiago Bernabeu in 2013.
But Ronaldo, who scored four of Madrid's goals in their 5-1 win over Elche on Tuesday night, says he is simply concentrating on playing well for his club.
"It is an issue that is not important; what matters is Madrid," the 29-year-old told reporters. "It is fine for me personally, I just want to help this team. It is not for me to speak out on these subjects."
The former Manchester United star also talked about his four-goal haul at the Bernabeu, as well as the penalty he gave away at the other end of the pitch that led to his side going 1-0 down.
"I've done this [scored four goals in a match] two or three times," he continued. "It is a matter of service. I thank my team-mates for helping me score the goals. The match ball is for my son.
"It was a very good game. We started a little badly. I gave away a penalty, but we responded well, with two goals in a row.
"Although I complained to the referee, it was a penalty, I have to confess. It was a surprise attack I did not expect. But it was a correct decision by the referee."
The forward also gave his take on the debate over which keeper should start for Madrid: Iker Casillas or Keylor Navas.
"We must not always talk about the same things," he added. "Iker and Keylor are the best goalkeepers in the league. That question has been exhausted. The important thing is to continue and improve."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.