Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Saturday 14 September 2013

How Omotola Jalade Got Married On An Airplane

by Obeji Eric  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  00:17:00


Omotola Ekeinde recently had an interview with BBC journalist Matthew Bannister on BBC Outlook.
Here is what was written on BBC’s website;
Here are some highlights from the 12minutes plus interview.

Matthew Bannister: I’ve got to ask you this; how did you get this nickname Omosexy. Whose idea was that?

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My husband’s (Laughs). That’s what he calls me. That’s my pet name.
MB: And didn’t he give you a car with the registration number?
OJE: Yes he did (Laughs). That’s so true.
MB: And you don’t mind it?
OJE: No I don’t. Initially I did. I thought it was bit cocky you know but then everybody caught up on it, and everybody actually prefers to call me Omosexy than Omotola, which is my real name. So I said okay, I’ll take it.
MB: Now, you got married when you were just eighteen (18) to an airline pilot. Who you met, I think a couple of years earlier when you were 16

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.