Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Friday 23 August 2013

Genevieve Nnaji's Confessesion: ‘I WANT GOD TO BLESS ME WITH THE RIGHT MAN Hmmm

by Obeji Eric  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  00:24:00



During an interview section between our crew and Miss Genevieve Nnaji, Bellow is the report.

What part of a man’s body do you like most?What kind of questions are these?
Must I answer that?
Okay, a man’s chest, from the belly up.


What part of your own body do you like most?

I guess it’s my eyes. I think I like my eyes.

What’s your greatest wish?

That God continues to bless me. Especially with the right man and a good family.

It’s like you are too eager to get married?

No, no, no. The thing is just that there comes a time in your life where everything is going fine. And all you say to yourself is after this, what next? After everything, you have to get married as far as you are a woman.

















What’s your favourite colour?
Blue.

What are your hobbies?
Singing, dancing…
Let’s have your bio-data. People don’t seem to know much about you?

I’m from Aboh-Mbaise in Imo State. I went to Kemistar Nursery and Primary School, Surulere; Methodist Girls High School, followed by one in Ikeja. I kept on moving. But ended up at Girls Secondary School, Akwakuma in Owerri, Imo State.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.