Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Saturday 31 August 2013

An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck.

by Obeji Eric  |  in NEWS at  00:14:00


A sound of a bulldozer woke me up this morning to beheld this SS3 school boy doing exhibition in my neighborhood. I quickly rush downstairs with my Ipad to go have some chat with him. this wannabe Mechanical Engineer master Echezona built a locally made electric engine bulldozer and dump truck. he told me that he is exhibiting his crafts to attract donos that will help him take these to the next level.




1 comment:

  1. God will surely see you through my brother, we have the brain but corruption is too strong here. no body will see to this now to help and develop this young tallent. they so much believe in americans, i tell u there are not better than us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.