Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Sunday 30 July 2017

No Sugar Daddy Or Politician Pay For My Lavish Lifestyle - Actress, Angela Okorie

by obejiibeabuchi  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  05:59:00

 Angela Okorie is easily one of the prettiest actors in the movie industry . Her fair skin , inviting curves and tall read more.....
silhouette ensure that her admirers are not in short supply .
Recently , the actress has been having the time of her life , travelling around the world. This has prompted some naysayers to insinuate that a big man somewhere must be sponsoring Okorie ’ s enviable lifestyle.
Angela is very angry at such comments . “ It is very annoying and insulting to say that a man must sponsor me before I can travel out of the country. Before I came into the movie industry , I was a model and singer and I was making good money from that . Even as an actress , I have appeared in a lot of films and my services are still very much in demand . I am also involved in some other things as well. For anybody to now say that I ’ m living off anybody is the height of being dumb . Everything I am today is by the grace of God and my sweat . I am a very hard – working and independent person . I know what I want and I constantly go for it. I don ’ t need anybody to sponsor me, ” she said .
Speaking on how she reacts to the controversies that have trailed her career, she said ,

“ Right now, I have developed a thick skin , so I hardly get bothered when some funny things are written or said about me . You should also know that many of these things are untrue and are just figments of the imagination of whoever wrote it . I remain true to myself and I will continue doing what I know how to do best . A lot of people don ’ t understand that acting is make- believe so what they feel they know about me is false . I am a very homely and reserved person . Those who truly know me know what I ’ m capable of. ”

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.