Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Sunday 23 April 2017

Area Father, Charly Boy Tattoos Names Of All His Children On His Arm, Tattoos His Private Part Too

by obejiibeabuchi  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  23:18:00



Lol, the Area father announced this on social media. He says today he tattooed the names of all his children on his read more........
arm and also took the pain of tattooing his blokus. For those who don't know what a blokus is, a blokus is a P*nis. Thanks to SDK who taught us, loool.
In one of the photos he wrote; Tattooed my children's name on my left arm today, hope space go dey to tattoo my grand children's name
In another he says;
My Body is in shock. Pierced my blokus today. More balls to the ball. (Lol, but no one will be seeing that now, except Lady D abi another person go see?)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.