Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Thursday 14 May 2015

It took me 4 hours to compose Nwayo —Sefiya

by Obeji Eric  |  in ENTERTAINMENT at  03:21:00

Occasionally, artistes tell stories through their music which make their fans connect with them. Beautiful singer, Sefiya who is taking steps to set the wheel of fame rolling for her, recently released
a new song titled Nwayo. The Afropop damsel tells the story of her love for a dude, showering praises on him.

In a chat with Potpourri, the Purple Ice artiste revealed that the song isn’t as a result of her personal experience.

“ I woke up one morning and felt like recording a new single. I wanted something different, something with more energy, something one can dance to. I called my friend and producer Mystro and we had a little chat about what I wanted to do. At first, I didn’t know the kind of beat I wanted, so I let him be in charge .Funny enough, he didn’t disappoint me, because I liked the progression of the beat. I jumped on it. My environment inspired the song and not a personal experience.”

When asked how long it took her to compose the song she said:  “It took me about four hours to compose the song.” The bubbly artiste also revealed that she is yet to experience a wardrobe malfunction during her performance.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.