Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Balotelli tells his critics to 'shut up'

by Unknown  |  in sports news at  05:54:00

Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has told his critics to "shut up".

The former Manchester City
star has struggled for consistent form since joining the Reds from AC Milan last summer, scoring just four goals in 24 games.

Often a controversial figure who took on something of a cult following for some of his antics, both real and apocryphal, Balotelli has come in for criticism for his performances this season.

"Do you know me?" the Italy international says in a strange video posted on Instagram. "Did you ever talk to me personally? Do you know what I've been through in my life?

"You just saw me play football in the pitch so - man, shut up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.