Trish Net

Powered by Blogger.

Mobile Solutions

Tuesday 3 June 2014

A REAL GUY

by Unknown  |  in jokes at  12:00:00

She takes her clothes off and walks
towards
him...
BF: Put your clothes back on dear
GF: why dear
BF: nothing, just put it back on. (stands up
to help
her put her dress on)
GF: (grabs him and whispers in an ear
shout) u
dont love me, right?
BF: I love you and thats why i'm gonna
wait for
the right time...
GF: so, this is not the right time?
BF: No
GF: (scoffs) when then? ur just doing
this cos you don't love me
BF: when you have your clothes on,I
see right
inside of you and the beauty i found
there in, is
the reason i am so in love with you... (GF
eyes lights up as she zips up her
dress
again)(BF HUGS GF and whispers) and
the right
time will be our wedding night GF:
( screams in deligh ) I Love you honey.. so
so
much!
DO SUCH GUYs STILL EXIST?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Proudly Powered by Blogger.